Lawrence S. Pertillar
Annointed To Oppose
Persistence with a consistency to uncover the unknown,
Can sometimes irritate those being shown...
Who sit with limited and discussed expectations.
In the hopes that they do find repetitive ways,
To critique with a redundant process they find easy.
And often they do this with a passing of judgement done.
As if a standard one has placed on achieving quality,
Is determined by those who pretend they know...
How it is they have been annointed to oppose,
A quality being introduced when much of it they've dismissed.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Annointed To Oppose by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu