I awake by dawns early light
And watch you sleeping beside me:
You smile in your sleep and your
Beauty shines through you.
A special day beckons with the dawn;
Our special day when we were wed,
This day will be filled with love
And thoughts softly of you.
Remembering the love we have;
You, the soft summer breeze wafting
Through my life’s hopes and dreams
Making my life sweet and joyous.
My life committed to you for ever
Putting your needs before mine
Making everything in your garden
Blossom, ever only all for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anniversary by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI