I awake by dawns early light
And watch you sleeping beside me:
You smile in your sleep and your
Beauty shines through you.
A special day beckons with the dawn;
Our special day when we were wed,
This day will be filled with love
And thoughts softly of you.
Remembering the love we have;
You, the soft summer breeze wafting
Through my life’s hopes and dreams
Making my life sweet and joyous.
My life committed to you for ever
Putting your needs before mine
Making everything in your garden
Blossom, ever only all for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anniversary by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker