brian roy skyers
It’s your anniversary, it’s bound to be a beautiful day
A chance to repeat the things you used to say
The sweet nothings with which you won the prize
And brought out the sparkle in her eyes
The make believe star to which you both made a wish
Lets hope up to now it’s still bliss
You’ll both laugh at the night she ran away to her mum
All because she had a bit too much rum
The night you didn’t come in because you were at your mates
And she set about smashing up all the plates.
Tonight you’ll go out and rekindle your married life
Because after all the many trials...you’re still man and wife.
brian roy skyers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aniversary by brian roy skyers )
Did you read them?
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley