r james sterzinger
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis'
that's not my signature.
I speak for myself, now
no record of it
I have disavowed my Catholic Faith.
there is nothing
that can be found
that has my scribbled
I don't have an opt-out clause
I did promise once to a therapist
that I wouldn't,
my word is worthless
once to a nurse that I wouldn't
but I was forced to sign
to stay in the group
I told her the signature that is coerced
then there are the bull dogs!
r james sterzinger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angus Dei by r james sterzinger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov