RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Deep down through all the anguish, hurt lies with sorrow,
crying, wishing for a life to have some joy and happiness,
living like a nomad in the desert sands.
Held within themselves their love and talent lies hidden
in a tent, afraid to venture forth and mingle with the
crowds, instead dying slowly beneath self-hate.
Falling steadily into the depths of non-returning life,
sleeping with the kiss of death beneath a pillow.
Deep down through all the anguish, hurt dies, becoming
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anguish by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda