Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Angered
You don't have to like me.
In fact it is completely expected.
So deliver it from the chest to your palms.
Exponentially, come on more quickly.
Where are you going?
Rushing off to nowhere.
Silly little man dressed in your white coat.
Have you come to finally take me?
What took you so long?
What was so wrong with what I said.
Was it horrific, did it effect all your sensibility of what is right.
I'm sorry but all I see is shades of gray.
Each different then the last one.
Truth tends to piss everyone off.
Some say with a little more tact.
Well I already beat around that bush.
Their is not a leaf left.
So with this I will no longer suggest what I know as cold hard fact.
So go ahead overreact.
I can see blood vessels contract.
All tensed up blood pressure spiking.
All because I said something that was not of your liking.
That's my freedom of speech.
Go ahead I dare you to just try and take it away from me.
I laugh from afar.
With the slanderous things you come up with assassinate my character.
You must see me as much more then a threat.
Utt-Oh somebody who just might to try and change things.
What scares you worse, that I don't care about my character?
Or that I'm still here.
Still breathing the same air.
I just won't go away quietly.
You can't bribe me.
I'm everything you wish me not to be.
And maybe one day you'll actually open your eyes and see.
It's not a fault by my means that makes you so angry.
It is the reflection that you see as I speak what you already know.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Angered by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
- Courage, Scott J. Shepard
- For Those Who Starve, Scott J. Shepard
- Gorgeous Girls, Scott J. Shepard
- Your Wet Eyelashes, Eyelids, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minor Keys, Scott J. Shepard
- My Forgotten Love, Gianni Pansensoy
- Social Reconstruction, Scott J. Shepard
- Rain, Chad Seagraves
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)