Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Angered
You don't have to like me.
In fact it is completely expected.
So deliver it from the chest to your palms.
Exponentially, come on more quickly.
Where are you going?
Rushing off to nowhere.
Silly little man dressed in your white coat.
Have you come to finally take me?
What took you so long?
What was so wrong with what I said.
Was it horrific, did it effect all your sensibility of what is right.
I'm sorry but all I see is shades of gray.
Each different then the last one.
Truth tends to piss everyone off.
Some say with a little more tact.
Well I already beat around that bush.
Their is not a leaf left.
So with this I will no longer suggest what I know as cold hard fact.
So go ahead overreact.
I can see blood vessels contract.
All tensed up blood pressure spiking.
All because I said something that was not of your liking.
That's my freedom of speech.
Go ahead I dare you to just try and take it away from me.
I laugh from afar.
With the slanderous things you come up with assassinate my character.
You must see me as much more then a threat.
Utt-Oh somebody who just might to try and change things.
What scares you worse, that I don't care about my character?
Or that I'm still here.
Still breathing the same air.
I just won't go away quietly.
You can't bribe me.
I'm everything you wish me not to be.
And maybe one day you'll actually open your eyes and see.
It's not a fault by my means that makes you so angry.
It is the reflection that you see as I speak what you already know.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Angered by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Musing on The March To Life 2015...(Grap.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak