Angered BY Calm
Deceived by words, do you hear.
The whispers burns the voice in the dark.
What do you feel when you do not heal.
I will kneel in front of the person.
He who will breaks my bones.
I will call you King before I tear down your walls skin by skin.
Chained to the shadow which stalks me when I walk.
I can hear her cry.
I will by death, never defy her.
Never will she say goodbye.
I will be the one.
Angered by the calmness of my hate.
If I must wake.
After death died.
I will burn everything down to the ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angered BY Calm by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You face odd, hasmukh amathalal
- Patiently Waiting To Take My Own Life, bob saltycat
- Dernier souffle, Lubinda Lubinda
- Onnai, Swrji Basumatary
- Choosing To Be Still, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Awakening from Surgery, Kim Barney
- Flowers Create a Bright World, Rohit Sapra