Angered BY Calm
Deceived by words, do you hear.
The whispers burns the voice in the dark.
What do you feel when you do not heal.
I will kneel in front of the person.
He who will breaks my bones.
I will call you King before I tear down your walls skin by skin.
Chained to the shadow which stalks me when I walk.
I can hear her cry.
I will by death, never defy her.
Never will she say goodbye.
I will be the one.
Angered by the calmness of my hate.
If I must wake.
After death died.
I will burn everything down to the ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angered BY Calm by Unic Cjonr )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum
- Shadowmerge, Saiom Shriver
- Life is Cruel, Levi Crum
- Him, Levi Crum
- Watching Language Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Lady, Michael P. McParland
- OH! winter, let it snow again, Juwon Daniel
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela