Anger is really frustration which comes to the surface,
When we misjudge, cry, take drugs, can't find a rest place.
We are hung up on old or new misery,
Finding not a way out in the moment of some treachery.
Children are sad, they cannot have their way,
Parents think they are gods to demand their play.
Bosses can be dictators to say the last word,
With the poor worker who has to shut up, never be a free bird.
They say, we should change one habit with another,
Why can't we became still, refuse anger and turn it into laughter.
Don't go insane over the things others try to do,
Know that God is there, learn the lesson, don't be part of that zoo.
Then the sun will come up in your mind and in your whole being,
Your life will turn into beauty, harmony and singing.
Praising the Lord, returning kindness to all,
They will never have negative power over you, you can walk tall.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
- For To be An Indian English Poet, You St.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Magical, David Harris
- A Necessary Wish, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)