Anger is really frustration which comes to the surface,
When we misjudge, cry, take drugs, can't find a rest place.
We are hung up on old or new misery,
Finding not a way out in the moment of some treachery.
Children are sad, they cannot have their way,
Parents think they are gods to demand their play.
Bosses can be dictators to say the last word,
With the poor worker who has to shut up, never be a free bird.
They say, we should change one habit with another,
Why can't we became still, refuse anger and turn it into laughter.
Don't go insane over the things others try to do,
Know that God is there, learn the lesson, don't be part of that zoo.
Then the sun will come up in your mind and in your whole being,
Your life will turn into beauty, harmony and singing.
Praising the Lord, returning kindness to all,
They will never have negative power over you, you can walk tall.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao