White vultures circle above...
Enforcing grace upon the ones below...
Below, the great thy
Their pure presence like cancer...
Infecting the minds of the many...
Like the deaf leading the blind
White, blood smeared vultures...
In search of purity...
Forever, and forevermore
Their presence only matched by the greatness...
Of the universe...
That not many, if any, can comprehend
So many reach for the vultures...
To be devoured by the fear...
So that they could live forever...
And forever...and forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angelus by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra
- Be thankfull, obed obser
- My Generation, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Midnight Trolley Bus, Bulat Okudzhava
- Now Falling, Bulat Okudzhava
- Oh, You, Fancies, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak