Colina Fu Yang
Loves beauty hides within the smiles of many, an articulate language that's touched one heart to another leaving behind a peace and tranquility that's embedded upon the lips of love. As I wander in solitude I've learned to appreciate the silent qualities that stand before me, incomparable to words, a genuine gesture that leaves us in aw, you cannot replicate a beautiful pure emotion such as the emotion that's created the perfect smile, a beauty untouched and its truth only seen and felt by looking into the eyes of an angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels Smile by Colina Fu Yang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland