Colina Fu Yang
Loves beauty hides within the smiles of many, an articulate language that's touched one heart to another leaving behind a peace and tranquility that's embedded upon the lips of love. As I wander in solitude I've learned to appreciate the silent qualities that stand before me, incomparable to words, a genuine gesture that leaves us in aw, you cannot replicate a beautiful pure emotion such as the emotion that's created the perfect smile, a beauty untouched and its truth only seen and felt by looking into the eyes of an angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels Smile by Colina Fu Yang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak