Angels Sing Along
The heavenly saints of Holly Village
sing along to olden days Christian songs.
Ed White, plays his own organ,
and that is the sign to begin.
People call out the page numbers and the songs.
Then, all of our little group sings along.
We may have little, or no professional
But singing songs about the
old time religion-
gives us real thrills!
In my minds eye, I do not even cry.
I behold 'visions' of heavenly angelic
beings; clothed in shining white.
They are all holding hymn books
in their hands. Together, we
worship, Jesus Christ, The
Son of Man.
No, I can not hear the heavenly
chorous. Thats okay.
Certainly! I know we all will be
joining them someday soon.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
join us when we our singing religious songs? The answer He gave to
me is very simple yet true. I have been seeing the angels
singing behind us for two Tuesday afternoons in a row.
I sing with them when the Sunshine Singers of our Carl Gipson
Senior Center in Everett, Washington is on summer break.
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Comments about this poem (Angels Sing Along by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon