Angels Sing Along
The heavenly saints of Holly Village
sing along to olden days Christian songs.
Ed White, plays his own organ,
and that is the sign to begin.
People call out the page numbers and the songs.
Then, all of our little group sings along.
We may have little, or no professional
But singing songs about the
old time religion-
gives us real thrills!
In my minds eye, I do not even cry.
I behold 'visions' of heavenly angelic
beings; clothed in shining white.
They are all holding hymn books
in their hands. Together, we
worship, Jesus Christ, The
Son of Man.
No, I can not hear the heavenly
chorous. Thats okay.
Certainly! I know we all will be
joining them someday soon.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
join us when we our singing religious songs? The answer He gave to
me is very simple yet true. I have been seeing the angels
singing behind us for two Tuesday afternoons in a row.
I sing with them when the Sunshine Singers of our Carl Gipson
Senior Center in Everett, Washington is on summer break.
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Comments about this poem (Angels Sing Along by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver