Angels are your friend through life,
Angels are there for you in your pain and strife,
Angels will always be around,
Even when your feeling down.
Angels are friend to the very end,
Angels help you to transcend....
into the lovely person you were meant to be,
making you filled with love, joy and glee!
Angels help you be free with wonderful creativity,
Making your days here on Earth Joyfull and Happy!
Copyright 2006 & 2010 Suzae Chevalier
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANGELS ARE by Suzae Chevalier )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)