We sing together in harmony,
Along with the stringed instruments of melody.
Following the commands of the conductor,
We sing to our Creator.
The Angelic voices of the sopranos,
And the accompaniment of the oboes.
The brass and the cymbals,
And the harps and the diminuendos.
With these devices,
We thank God for our Angelic Voices.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angelic Voices by Alisha Alphonse )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall