Oh to fly on angel wings
across the barriers of my mind,
catch the falling stars
from heaven as they fall.
Making wishes in the night
to cascade at dawning’s light.
Hear the dewdrops whisper
from every petals head
before the morning sun
dries them to their soft bed
to begin the cycle of life
for a new day once again.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Wings by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like Mother, Like Lover, Suzy Kassem
- History, Suzy Kassem
- Weightless, tolu ogundare
- To All Mankind, Suzy Kassem
- First Phase Of Life, SALINI NAIR