Angel Of Music
I go to bed and close my eyes, i can hear an angel of music singing songs in my head.
the angel of music keeps me going, i've hurt a friends feelings now i'm trying to apologize to her. life is a challenge alright i'll confess that what i did was wrong and i'm trying to make things right as rain again. I hope my high school social worker can forgive me for what i've done.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Angel Of Music by alice kingsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo