michael Patrick clarke
I see before my eyes divinity
Gossamer shining wings before my eyes
The light of Love explodes before me
You are a child of paradise
I feel the heat of your desire
Passion shines within your eyes
Your Angel heart Is a living fire
The Angel heart It never dies
Smile for me my Angel heart
Lift me where the Angel's sing and play
The beating It shall ever start
You shall find yourself In the sun each day
Let there be a beauteous smile upon your face
From the light of Love's glory you shall never part
Let the world know your beauty and Angel grace
In memory always remember you have an Angel heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Heart. by michael Patrick clarke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass