Fell in a dream munching heaven,
Left just one, did all eleven.
Dreamt of a castle made of cream.
Iced brownie, fairy theme.
Over the heavenly scape I float.
Slurping honey, in a cherry moat.
Princely tall and dark, handsome.
Sword by side and chocolates some.
Slowly approached with nuttela bars.
In deep brown eyes twinkled stars.
Sister jumped and spoiled the show.
Awoken, I frown at a heartless bro.
Rubbed my eyes, yawned a stretch.
Instantly knew what I had to fetch.
Tiptoed to the fridge, but wait! Hark!
May be in shadows a waiting shark.
An ear to mom’s bedroom door.
Heard the musical, papa’s snore.
All clear, I glided on my way.
Barely touched and he cautioned stay.
I flail and squeal, he picks me up,
to see those beaming brimming cups.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel feet….1907 by saadat tahir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom