Angel By Your Side
I don't know how it got to this very point,
But i know i'll always be there to care.
I can't say that every thing is ok,
Because i can see the tears you're crying.
I can't promise to take the pain away,
But you'll know that i won't stop trying.
When the road may seem so long,
I'll always hold you in comfort.
When you're down and out,
I'll be the strength you can't provide on your own.
I know that it feels you're running out of faith,
Because it's so hard to keep believing.
When the storm of life breaks out,
I will always be there to look out.
In the mist of all your worries and tribulations,
You'll always find me by your side.
You can lay your head on my shoulders,
When your heart is deeply in sorrow.
My ears will always be ready to listen,
When you need someone to talk to.
When ever your heart gasp for happiness,
You'll always find me there to show you one.
Even when the mountains seem so impossible to climb,
There you will find my back to climb on.
You'll always find my hands to hold,
When every where seem so cold.
In the darkest of your hours,
I'll always be the light to guild you.
When ever you find yourself in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you.
I'll make a heart that never break,
When ever your heart aches.
You can pour your heart to me,
When ever you are in agony.
No matter how difficult it may be,
I'll always brighten your face with an angelic smile.
I'll be your guardian angel,
That will see you through the night.
When ever you feel defeated,
And you think you've lost the fight,
Just let me be your angel,
The angel by your side.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel By Your Side by Stanley Oguh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Prayers To Lord Murugan, A. K. Ramanujan
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR