Duncan Campbell Scott
Come to me when grief is over,
When the tired eyes,
Seek thy cloudy wings to cover
Close their burning skies.
Come to me when tears have dwindled
Into drops of dew,
When the sighs like sobs re-kindled
Are but deep and few.
Hold me like a crooning mother,
Heal me of the smart;
All mine anguish let me smother
In thy brooding heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Duncan Campbell Scott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE NIGHT OF REVELATION ليلة القدر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- de pun.t, co the skipper
- Death Speaking, Kyle Schlicher