And You've Got A Good Poem
Like the mature thief giving his yellowish tongue
to the mimic,
build chunks of phrases with the bricks
of low-frequency words,
and paint it with a rainbow of butterflies and bees and an owl;
Impress while pounding your target to the moon
or to the stars, and then to the floor
Jumbling his marrow to chaos,
with no punctuation to stitch his wounds
and then he is ready for you
to Lead through a labyrinth of mixed feelings
and intellectual haziness, lost in the ugliness
of a waste land,
or fluttering with the blue bird mask.
Don’t forget to hold a surprise for him
here and there;
And you’ve got a good poem.
That’s all game of your hardware,
software is else.
Altair Laahad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And You've Got A Good Poem by Altair Laahad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas