And When I Die
When I die, do not weep for me, for I will be in heaven where I want to be. Just remember me by my collection of poetry.
Read my poems when I am dead and gone.
Whenever life's journey comes to an adrupt end-
it is time to move on.
Yes, when I die I will be escorted by a heavenly
angelic escourt direct to me from God who rulues on High.
He will whip away all my tear drops from mine eyes.
I will feel no fear and have no more earthly pains and
regrets. I will be experiencing the best times yet.
I will live throughout all eternity. In the presence of the
Most High God I will always be!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (And When I Die by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro