And When I Die
When I die, do not weep for me, for I will be in heaven where I want to be. Just remember me by my collection of poetry.
Read my poems when I am dead and gone.
Whenever life's journey comes to an adrupt end-
it is time to move on.
Yes, when I die I will be escorted by a heavenly
angelic escourt direct to me from God who rulues on High.
He will whip away all my tear drops from mine eyes.
I will feel no fear and have no more earthly pains and
regrets. I will be experiencing the best times yet.
I will live throughout all eternity. In the presence of the
Most High God I will always be!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (And When I Die by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery