And Then There Was One
The first is for you,
And your constant lies.
The second is for her,
To break her ties.
The third is for him,
A man so cruel.
The fourth is for protecting him,
Like a fool.
The fifth is for another,
His mind so sick.
The last is for me,
But there is only a click.
They all begin to fall,
And then there was one.
And I look back and think,
What have I done?
Devon McElveen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Then There Was One by Devon McElveen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz