And Then There Was One
The first is for you,
And your constant lies.
The second is for her,
To break her ties.
The third is for him,
A man so cruel.
The fourth is for protecting him,
Like a fool.
The fifth is for another,
His mind so sick.
The last is for me,
But there is only a click.
They all begin to fall,
And then there was one.
And I look back and think,
What have I done?
Devon McElveen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Then There Was One by Devon McElveen )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid