And then the Moon Made Love.
And so she was there,
Bright and beautiful,
Shining bright against the black.
From her lover, the night sky,
she bore a litter of celestial beauty,
And she carried them firm.
And so from her sprouted the stars,
And the tide,
And the translucent and pale light,
that guides through the blackest evening,
to brightest dawn.
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And then the Moon Made Love. by Nicholas Peter )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate