And I Wonder
I wonder What I want will it ever be giving to me in this life?
I am still fighting for the right to bear knowledge.
I wonder about the one, you know created elegantly,
like a very fine girl that doesn't have my time.
But for no reason always on the mind.
I wonder about the roll call when the last call for Heaven going to come.
I wonder does quoting my heroes make me a different person?
Does wanting to be all I can be only mean joining the army?
If we don't explore we find ourselves coasting facing uncertain destinations.
Freedom of speech is silented by our government
and the company we keep.
So the knowledge, information we have don't hit our tonques.
We die a chamber of secrets, beings of lies and big hopes,
finding ways to get by, make a way to our dreams
and peace with those we hold close.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Wonder by Alex Kenneh )
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)