And I Wonder
I wonder What I want will it ever be giving to me in this life?
I am still fighting for the right to bear knowledge.
I wonder about the one, you know created elegantly,
like a very fine girl that doesn't have my time.
But for no reason always on the mind.
I wonder about the roll call when the last call for Heaven going to come.
I wonder does quoting my heroes make me a different person?
Does wanting to be all I can be only mean joining the army?
If we don't explore we find ourselves coasting facing uncertain destinations.
Freedom of speech is silented by our government
and the company we keep.
So the knowledge, information we have don't hit our tonques.
We die a chamber of secrets, beings of lies and big hopes,
finding ways to get by, make a way to our dreams
and peace with those we hold close.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Wonder by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald