Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
And I Love You Still!
It is nice for Me to part from You,
But I could not let it happen though.
I had thought it wise to be with You,
But I got the drive to leave You alone.
My mind is become the warmed water,
Blinking its atom round its medium.
Yet I do not know what is this,
That I has to leave alone
But all My heart beats is;
leave You alone for good.
And before My fearful heart,
And before My parting spirit,
Hear Me oh! ,
And understand Me! ,
That I love- love You with all My heart! .
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Love You Still! by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery