Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
And I Love You Still!
It is nice for Me to part from You,
But I could not let it happen though.
I had thought it wise to be with You,
But I got the drive to leave You alone.
My mind is become the warmed water,
Blinking its atom round its medium.
Yet I do not know what is this,
That I has to leave alone
But all My heart beats is;
leave You alone for good.
And before My fearful heart,
And before My parting spirit,
Hear Me oh! ,
And understand Me! ,
That I love- love You with all My heart! .
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Love You Still! by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock