Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Ancient Tsunami Warning Tablet Stones
large stones centuries old still stand on hillsides
with carved letters wise wisdom as messages
messages of love warnings carved into surfaces
patiently warning their aged witness surfaces
forgotten among young trees ancient tsunamis
warning stones stand warning across centuries
earthquake tsunamis will strike in swift waves
modern Japan heed our ancient wise warnings
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.