Ramesh T A
Greys or extraterrestrials are superseding
Angels and demons all are accustomed with!
Many relics of the past in remote areas are
Still puzzling even advanced researchers...!
Visitations of ghosts and angels we know
Perhaps are actually the greys' activities!
Advanced scientific and archeological works
Give answers to many questions unanswered!
Yet, without having direct contacts with them
No conclusion and answers can be true ever!
With such notion in mind still efforts are taken
To explore the advanced beings of the ancient!
Our advancements seem very, very late ever
Compared to the advanced ancient beings sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ancient Beings! by Ramesh T A )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II