Verily nip yon repulsive bud.
Roil hands in frothing suds.
The black prince spurs.
Thou callest em racial slurs.
Blue eyed of the Aryan clan.
Resplendent me the perfect man.
Raise my hand in fervent salute.
Err doom doth dilute.
That nose, the abominable chin.
Oh thou shalt not win!
Deny them the blabbering gobs.
Snatch from breasts their favored throbs.
Sanctimonious! Dare you! Me smug?
Equate you, me, to the veritable thug?
This then heaven's global village.
None shalt, save me, pillage.
Trust me...Look me in the eye.
Oh that pie?
Your looks are wily!
Lookest naives too highly!
Seek thee villain; that canst be thine!
Dare thou cast upon the sacred shrine?
Hath thou not been apportioned a blame.
Cherish ye heathen a floundering claim.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anathema.......racist chisms by saadat tahir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones