Verily nip yon repulsive bud.
Roil hands in frothing suds.
The black prince spurs.
Thou callest em racial slurs.
Blue eyed of the Aryan clan.
Resplendent me the perfect man.
Raise my hand in fervent salute.
Err doom doth dilute.
That nose, the abominable chin.
Oh thou shalt not win!
Deny them the blabbering gobs.
Snatch from breasts their favored throbs.
Sanctimonious! Dare you! Me smug?
Equate you, me, to the veritable thug?
This then heaven's global village.
None shalt, save me, pillage.
Trust me...Look me in the eye.
Oh that pie?
Your looks are wily!
Lookest naives too highly!
Seek thee villain; that canst be thine!
Dare thou cast upon the sacred shrine?
Hath thou not been apportioned a blame.
Cherish ye heathen a floundering claim.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anathema.......racist chisms by saadat tahir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat