Verily nip yon repulsive bud.
Roil hands in frothing suds.
The black prince spurs.
Thou callest em racial slurs.
Blue eyed of the Aryan clan.
Resplendent me the perfect man.
Raise my hand in fervent salute.
Err doom doth dilute.
That nose, the abominable chin.
Oh thou shalt not win!
Deny them the blabbering gobs.
Snatch from breasts their favored throbs.
Sanctimonious! Dare you! Me smug?
Equate you, me, to the veritable thug?
This then heaven's global village.
None shalt, save me, pillage.
Trust me...Look me in the eye.
Oh that pie?
Your looks are wily!
Lookest naives too highly!
Seek thee villain; that canst be thine!
Dare thou cast upon the sacred shrine?
Hath thou not been apportioned a blame.
Cherish ye heathen a floundering claim.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anathema.......racist chisms by saadat tahir )
- Prologued (An Oration) XLIV, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Launch XLV, Sadiqullah Khan
- Hashtnagar (Eight Cities) XLVI, Sadiqullah Khan
- Drunk on You XLVII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Inevitable XLVIII, Sadiqullah Khan
- I respect, hasmukh amathalal
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)