Verily nip yon repulsive bud.
Roil hands in frothing suds.
The black prince spurs.
Thou callest em racial slurs.
Blue eyed of the Aryan clan.
Resplendent me the perfect man.
Raise my hand in fervent salute.
Err doom doth dilute.
That nose, the abominable chin.
Oh thou shalt not win!
Deny them the blabbering gobs.
Snatch from breasts their favored throbs.
Sanctimonious! Dare you! Me smug?
Equate you, me, to the veritable thug?
This then heaven's global village.
None shalt, save me, pillage.
Trust me...Look me in the eye.
Oh that pie?
Your looks are wily!
Lookest naives too highly!
Seek thee villain; that canst be thine!
Dare thou cast upon the sacred shrine?
Hath thou not been apportioned a blame.
Cherish ye heathen a floundering claim.
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anathema.......racist chisms by saadat tahir )
- Elegy Number Six, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number Three, Nouri al Jarrah
- looking, llinda bevan
- Elegy Number Two, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number One, Nouri al Jarrah
- Economic Rugs., Bieze Josephat
- Mama et Papa, Sentamu Aziz
- Roses, Kwai Chee Low
- The Crownless King, Sentamu Aziz
- My Windy Friend, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)