I have been searching all this while;
miles n miles,
I know not where i lost my smiles...
My heart's been over brimmed with fears;
years n years,
Oh God! where i have lost my tears...
My soul's been groping since the birth;
on skies n earth,
I'm flustered where i lost my mirth...
I daily shriek to shake the skies;
twice n thrice,
do try to cry, but where are cries...
I have been trying to kill the pain;
but all in vain,
M y God distill some blessed rain...
O Lord! do help me change my mind;
You Just n Kind!
so rest n peace my soul may find...
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anarchy ii by Shahzia Batool )
Did you read them?
- Alone in March, James Anthony Creamer
- Marshmallow Bombs, James Anthony Creamer
- Under The Sea, James Anthony Creamer
- To Adapt, Cigeng Zhang
- Red of Day, Blue of Night, James Anthony Creamer
- Dreaming of Royalty, James Anthony Creamer
- Unknown Realms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Act of plagiarism, Aftab Alam
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)