I have been searching all this while;
miles n miles,
I know not where i lost my smiles...
My heart's been over brimmed with fears;
years n years,
Oh God! where i have lost my tears...
My soul's been groping since the birth;
on skies n earth,
I'm flustered where i lost my mirth...
I daily shriek to shake the skies;
twice n thrice,
do try to cry, but where are cries...
I have been trying to kill the pain;
but all in vain,
M y God distill some blessed rain...
O Lord! do help me change my mind;
You Just n Kind!
so rest n peace my soul may find...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anarchy ii by Shahzia Batool )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher