I want to make it quite clear.....
my heart is not a thoroughfare.
i long for never-never land
for honest people, nice and fair.
no joys i find in shallow world
im fed up of this love-sick air.
wipe out these tears and hold the grief
i don't have too much time to share.
but darkness can't be a horrid thing
sun shines through this mist of despair.
friends oft misinterpret my love
they judge me but by surface layer.
so time is up, so words are spent,
so i intend to go, ....but where?
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anarchy by Shahzia Batool )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lightning-Tiger, Ronald Chapman
- Give Me A Hug, John Ugolo Umah
- Should You Drink?, John Ugolo Umah
- Shadows, hap rochelle
- seaside idea, lee fones
- Words Beyond Love, Ronald Chapman
- Visit To Jeju South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sunrise, Ronald Chapman
- My Wondrous Journey (Reincarnation), Ronald Chapman
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman