Shall I be addressed?
Abandoned or Orphan!
Name me right,
Who am I?
Had I to blame:
The one who bore me,
Or the one- reason behind my birth
Answer if you can?
Egos’ were given prime importance
And I was left to fate
Not to seek your mere attendance
Let me know the greatest crime I committed?
For letting me deserted
To parch and wither as a barren land
Am I to be left as an orphan?
If you had decided to stay separate?
Who left whom?
Mama... Papa- tell me please
Who decided first?
Is it you, my love?
Yes, love left you
And so you abandoned ME:
The emblem of your love
To be called ANAMIKA!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANAMIKA by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra