An Untold Story
I've got an untold story.
Indeed it's a love story.
Like most others, it's about a girl and a boy.
Boy loves girl, girl loves boy.
Though everything has a limit
To them, sky was the limit.
Hope took them up high.
But fate brought them down with a sigh.
Then love was never a bed of roses.
Only this time it was the thorns it possessed.
The spark between them grew dimmer.
Their luck was no better.
Wind turned their flames to embers.
In the cold they had to shiver
And in the darkness they were separated.
Walked their own ways as if fated.
Don't know how much they hated it.
But in the end it's the way they had it.
Yes, there was a twist in their tale
And mind you for reasons i cannot tell.
But i'm trying to tell you the story.
Still it's an untold story!
Thoithoi Tongbram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Story by Thoithoi Tongbram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just A Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- When We Play The Fool, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winter Again, Frank Avon
- A Fragment, Radclyffe Hall
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá, nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall