An Untold Story
I've got an untold story.
Indeed it's a love story.
Like most others, it's about a girl and a boy.
Boy loves girl, girl loves boy.
Though everything has a limit
To them, sky was the limit.
Hope took them up high.
But fate brought them down with a sigh.
Then love was never a bed of roses.
Only this time it was the thorns it possessed.
The spark between them grew dimmer.
Their luck was no better.
Wind turned their flames to embers.
In the cold they had to shiver
And in the darkness they were separated.
Walked their own ways as if fated.
Don't know how much they hated it.
But in the end it's the way they had it.
Yes, there was a twist in their tale
And mind you for reasons i cannot tell.
But i'm trying to tell you the story.
Still it's an untold story!
Thoithoi Tongbram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Story by Thoithoi Tongbram )
- Mother, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lost In The Dream Of The Seventh Willow, mary douglas
- It was a surprise raid, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Scented, Anthony Di'anno
- The Rebel in Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I am with You , Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreams, Kwalo Voro
- Remembrance, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Winter Song, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Poet, arshad arshad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)