With eyes glacial blue,
And smile snow white,
Your laughter is warm
When the wind plays
With your hair,
I swear you are an angel
But beauty is not my utmost priority,
Your heart I care about the majority.
And in you I see a heart after God,
And a thirst for adventure abroad.
I want to share in that adventure,
Only if you grant me venture.
I want to learn about you more,
No matter what is in store.
I know that I may in time fail,
But in trial I will not quail.
You deserve only what is best,
So if an interest in me you do not vest,
Be sure I will want to be just friends no less.
Andrew Hinton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Intrest by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick