With eyes glacial blue,
And smile snow white,
Your laughter is warm
When the wind plays
With your hair,
I swear you are an angel
But beauty is not my utmost priority,
Your heart I care about the majority.
And in you I see a heart after God,
And a thirst for adventure abroad.
I want to share in that adventure,
Only if you grant me venture.
I want to learn about you more,
No matter what is in store.
I know that I may in time fail,
But in trial I will not quail.
You deserve only what is best,
So if an interest in me you do not vest,
Be sure I will want to be just friends no less.
Andrew Hinton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Intrest by Andrew Hinton )
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- Love in September, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
- Sailing, Deborah Kelley
- Blessed by the Divine, Deborah Kelley
- Artemis, Deborah Kelley
- poisons by s.r, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)