RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Infatuated Mirage
Bewitching moments don't happen very often and are seldom recognized for what they truly are.
A stop-over in life where love actually alights in your mind without going straight to your heart.
Fooling you into thinking it was true love forever, when actually it was an infatuated mirage that faded from sight soon after the thought came and fled into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Infatuated Mirage by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam