RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Infatuated Mirage
Bewitching moments don't happen very often and are seldom recognized for what they truly are.
A stop-over in life where love actually alights in your mind without going straight to your heart.
Fooling you into thinking it was true love forever, when actually it was an infatuated mirage that faded from sight soon after the thought came and fled into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Infatuated Mirage by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay