RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Infatuated Mirage
Bewitching moments don't happen very often and are seldom recognized for what they truly are.
A stop-over in life where love actually alights in your mind without going straight to your heart.
Fooling you into thinking it was true love forever, when actually it was an infatuated mirage that faded from sight soon after the thought came and fled into the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Infatuated Mirage by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid