An Exausted Soul
I'm just so tired and used up.
No matter what is said I always tried but I give up.
I'm no good and worthless too.
Laughed at by God because I'm such a fool.
I still carry my love with,
but I can't let the world know or see.
I've felt their painful laughs and blows and all I do is screw things up I'm just a loser sleazy too.
I'm just so exhausted and in need of eternal rest.
I've lost all hope so screw this quest called life a daily flogging with vicious chains.
I'm so very very tired and who really cares?
If they want to help just give me death.
I'm only filled with aching sorrow and belligerent raging need for a love I can never acquire.
I'm so exhausted and just want some peace.
With tearful eyes and shattered soul I ask anyone if you want to truly help will you please help me just end it all?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Exausted Soul by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI