An Attack on the Psyche
Too many tragedies now occur
in this land of the free and the brave.
Do you think it's Mother Nature's cry
for the way we do behave?
Tornadoes that rip up people's lives
and hurricanes ruining the shore,
wild fires completely out of control
and droughts like never before.
Makes you stop and think to yourself
'Why is this happening now? '
Global warming? Cyclical change?
Or Armageddon upon us?
Whatever the reason, it seems like
we're on a runaway bus
that doesn't know where it's heading
and it's affecting all of us.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Attack on the Psyche by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch