An angelic war
An angelic war this is,
sharpened weapons shine in daylight
now they are bathed in blood
which tastes sweet
bodies fall down like chopped wood
heads roll, hands fly
corpses have smiles on their faces
glorious victory roars in the sky
all angels are screaming
only god is silent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An angelic war by shubham shekhar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola