An angelic war
An angelic war this is,
sharpened weapons shine in daylight
now they are bathed in blood
which tastes sweet
bodies fall down like chopped wood
heads roll, hands fly
corpses have smiles on their faces
glorious victory roars in the sky
all angels are screaming
only god is silent.
shubham shekhar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An angelic war by shubham shekhar )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver