An Angel fall...
An angel fall from the sky
dress in leader and bomber hat
confuse and wound from the fall.
she cry tears of diamond sadness.
Her libs vibrate,
like harps playing in my heart,
my body felt like flowing springs
down of a mountain, falls on my heart.
So, that I never loved so much.
She lost her path,
Her wings withered, her eyes blind.
When she looks down, and sees the world around.
What she sows was the man at war.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Angel fall... by Luca Menin )
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns