An Angel fall...
An angel fall from the sky
dress in leader and bomber hat
confuse and wound from the fall.
she cry tears of diamond sadness.
Her libs vibrate,
like harps playing in my heart,
my body felt like flowing springs
down of a mountain, falls on my heart.
So, that I never loved so much.
She lost her path,
Her wings withered, her eyes blind.
When she looks down, and sees the world around.
What she sows was the man at war.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Angel fall... by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Iceberg, Lisa Williams
- Covered With Half Of Jerusalem, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Third Silence, Abraham Sutzkever
- Torch, Lisa Williams
- Desert Sun, Abraham Sutzkever
- With Nostrils Of Dogs, Abraham Sutzkever
- 'Befriended', Wolfie Scott
- Morning After A Night In Jaffa, Abraham Sutzkever
- Caged, Michael McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland