Amour de Pistolet
Your body is a shotgun,
firing amour rounds,
of spread shot range pellets,
of gunpowder romance.
fired from the top of your body,
soft and sweet.
The passion filled embrace,
of which I trap myself,
is an octopus grip,
of inescapable affection.
Your want is a battlefield,
large and intense,
gunshot desire fires from pistol eyes,
and enters bloody into the body.
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amour de Pistolet by Nicholas Peter )
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi