Amour de Pistolet
Your body is a shotgun,
firing amour rounds,
of spread shot range pellets,
of gunpowder romance.
fired from the top of your body,
soft and sweet.
The passion filled embrace,
of which I trap myself,
is an octopus grip,
of inescapable affection.
Your want is a battlefield,
large and intense,
gunshot desire fires from pistol eyes,
and enters bloody into the body.
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amour de Pistolet by Nicholas Peter )
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)