Amour de la Lune
Cigarette ash falls—
Down to cement,
By your foot.
We watch the moons,
Together against the night sky—
Underneath Earth’s inky canvas,
Polka dot stars looking down.
Hands in hands—
Like two snakes,
… in the night happy.
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amour de la Lune by Nicholas Peter )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal