OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
AMIDST A MULTITUDE, I AM LONELY!
AMIDST A LAND OF PLENTY, I AM IN WANT!
AMIDST AN OCEAN OF LOVE, HATE IS ALL I GET!
I AM LIKE A THIRSTY MAN ADRIFT AT SEA!
WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE, BUT NONE TO DRINK!
OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AMIDST! by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore