Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Ambition of a Flower.
Flower tells to gardener:
'I need not be a flower in vase or jewel in crown,
Nor I want to be in bouquet presented to lover.
I need not be in hands of celebrities and stars those shine.
Throw me on street where bold dedicated men
march to die for saving life, kind men busy in uplifting humanity! '
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.