As I catch your eyes start to gaze,
My feelings will start to amaze.
The friendliness they brought to me,
It seemed like they were calm as the morning sea.
I want to think that are friendship is for real for His Sake,
I could see the bond that we started to make.
As the friend we are starting to possess,
I know He brought us together to make success.
This is why I call you, AMAZING EYES,
Because they are a beautiful as the day skies.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Amazing Eyes by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey