As I write this in vein. Pain stained as insane.
To want to have forget, those who move to be wed.
The days bring dim cold sorrow.
Of only ill dim moons follow.
None morn none that.
I still want to hear 'let us be wed! '
Tell my heart the day you left my bed.
In still my heart left over her head.
Never shall my being (as if never left)
She I die for your sake only after as I'm
Our lives never touched, maybe d by all.
Our love would still stand without anything above.
As strong as world, as great as space.
The emotion that fills this inevitable state.
The magic of your gaze turns haze from my blaze.
To the thought of your life lived only aside mine,
would be Amazing.
Brandon Butler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing by Brandon Butler )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Sonnet for My Incomparable Mother, Feroz Khan Bangash
- (Adi Sankara) 06 A Guru was found, Rajaram Ramachandran
Poem of the Day
- The Bridal Dance, Tony Adah
- Marcus Aurelius Rose, Lisa Jarnot
- Victoria Spivey's, David McLansky
- The Land, Marites C. Cayetano
- Touch and claim, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: The Awesome Creator, Dr John Celes
- Sashay, Cee Bea
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Sonnets Uncorseted, Maxine Kumin
- Sky, mina lotfi