As I write this in vein. Pain stained as insane.
To want to have forget, those who move to be wed.
The days bring dim cold sorrow.
Of only ill dim moons follow.
None morn none that.
I still want to hear 'let us be wed! '
Tell my heart the day you left my bed.
In still my heart left over her head.
Never shall my being (as if never left)
She I die for your sake only after as I'm
Our lives never touched, maybe d by all.
Our love would still stand without anything above.
As strong as world, as great as space.
The emotion that fills this inevitable state.
The magic of your gaze turns haze from my blaze.
To the thought of your life lived only aside mine,
would be Amazing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing by Brandon Butler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak