As I write this in vein. Pain stained as insane.
To want to have forget, those who move to be wed.
The days bring dim cold sorrow.
Of only ill dim moons follow.
None morn none that.
I still want to hear 'let us be wed! '
Tell my heart the day you left my bed.
In still my heart left over her head.
Never shall my being (as if never left)
She I die for your sake only after as I'm
Our lives never touched, maybe d by all.
Our love would still stand without anything above.
As strong as world, as great as space.
The emotion that fills this inevitable state.
The magic of your gaze turns haze from my blaze.
To the thought of your life lived only aside mine,
would be Amazing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing by Brandon Butler )
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
- Dark Days, micheal john
- Out Of Philosophy, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Palm Tree, Rabindranath Tagore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- All You Who Sleep Tonight, Vikram Seth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)