As I write this in vein. Pain stained as insane.
To want to have forget, those who move to be wed.
The days bring dim cold sorrow.
Of only ill dim moons follow.
None morn none that.
I still want to hear 'let us be wed! '
Tell my heart the day you left my bed.
In still my heart left over her head.
Never shall my being (as if never left)
She I die for your sake only after as I'm
Our lives never touched, maybe d by all.
Our love would still stand without anything above.
As strong as world, as great as space.
The emotion that fills this inevitable state.
The magic of your gaze turns haze from my blaze.
To the thought of your life lived only aside mine,
would be Amazing.
Brandon Butler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing by Brandon Butler )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- About the Armadillo, Angell Afinowi
- Leprosy at the birthday Party, Angell Afinowi
- The Journey, Alvin Mingle
- Darling, Anthony Di'anno
- Bright Shades of Life, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoy's Lament, Bill Lindsay
- The valley of Utah, Rekha Mandagere
- A House I call my Home, Reagan A. Latumbo
- I Do No Know, Tony Adah
- Layer upon Layer Snow Everywhere!, Ramesh T A