My body suffers from an intense desire,
so much appetence.
To have your head buried between my thighs
and your hands cupping my breasts and caressing my face
would bring an end to this fanatical madness.
I'm hanging by a thread
as I lay side by side with lust.
O, but I love you as well!
I cannot sew my heart back together.
You hold the needle and thread.
O, let me be your woman!
Take me away with each crowning point!
I want you to feel the fire in my fingertips
and see tears flood my eyes.
I'll be a slave to your heart and to your organ...
Melissa Hurst's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amaranthine Aphrodisia by Melissa Hurst )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner