My body suffers from an intense desire,
so much appetence.
To have your head buried between my thighs
and your hands cupping my breasts and caressing my face
would bring an end to this fanatical madness.
I'm hanging by a thread
as I lay side by side with lust.
O, but I love you as well!
I cannot sew my heart back together.
You hold the needle and thread.
O, let me be your woman!
Take me away with each crowning point!
I want you to feel the fire in my fingertips
and see tears flood my eyes.
I'll be a slave to your heart and to your organ...
Melissa Hurst's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amaranthine Aphrodisia by Melissa Hurst )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)