Edward Kofi Louis
Of bombs falling on us like the rattle of snakes;
And with price! !
But the river enters up to the sea to form the ocean,
And the Armageddon-Arsenals are all around us today.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amageddon-Arsenals! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba