Am Tiny Self!
Am a tiny light
Can I bring light in your life.?
Am a tiny path
Can I guide you to right path.
Am a tiny star
Can I bring star like shine in you
Am a tiny dust
Can I do anything good for you?
Am a tiny rose
Can I bring smile in you?
Am a tiny drop of water
Can I quench your thirst
Am a tiny drop of tear
Can my tear makes your eyes wet?
Am a tiny voice
Can a tiny voice be heard by all.
Am a tiny dot
Can a tiny dot help one?
Am a Tiny word
Can a word encourage you?
Yet I prefer to be called tiny
My tiny voice cannot bring justice to you.
My tiny lights cannot light your life with wisdom
My tiny drop of water cannot quench your thirst for knowledge
My tiny words cannot bring smile in you.
Yet I prefer to be called tiny.
Though I cannot do anything for you.
I still like to remain tiny forever.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am Tiny Self! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi