Am Tiny Self!
Am a tiny light
Can I bring light in your life.?
Am a tiny path
Can I guide you to right path.
Am a tiny star
Can I bring star like shine in you
Am a tiny dust
Can I do anything good for you?
Am a tiny rose
Can I bring smile in you?
Am a tiny drop of water
Can I quench your thirst
Am a tiny drop of tear
Can my tear makes your eyes wet?
Am a tiny voice
Can a tiny voice be heard by all.
Am a tiny dot
Can a tiny dot help one?
Am a Tiny word
Can a word encourage you?
Yet I prefer to be called tiny
My tiny voice cannot bring justice to you.
My tiny lights cannot light your life with wisdom
My tiny drop of water cannot quench your thirst for knowledge
My tiny words cannot bring smile in you.
Yet I prefer to be called tiny.
Though I cannot do anything for you.
I still like to remain tiny forever.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am Tiny Self! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Trembling Thirst, Mantu Mahakul
- Final Truth, Mantu Mahakul
- The Sower And the Seed, George Egba
- Garden capers, Mark Heathcote
- Controlling the five senses leads one to.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Buried in my chest, Meena Mustafa
- Unlike Many, Alade Abayomi IdrisWhite
- Many Heavens, George Hunter
- Pronounce Or Never, George Egba
- How now, george albot
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)