Why are you silent today?
Not happy to see me?
Please say something.
At least shout or just grin.
Talk to me something dear.
I am waiting to hear something from you dear.
He said what about the phone
You didn't pick up at least once
Just check the miss call in your cell
As good as 25.
You made me wait for 3hrs in
Every time waiter came asking me
What do I need?
You know I had 15 glass of water
Each time he came with.
Now my condition is fantastic.
I am sorry dear from my heart
I should not have made you wait so longer.
This itself shows,
How much you cares for me.
Your love for me made you wait for all these hours.
What can be more loveable than this for me....
To realise that I have my beloved who love and cares for me so much.
Time is valuable!
As well as relationship is valuable.
Never test one's patience and
If he is too testing my patience
Like I did now,
What will be the outcome?
We will loose each other forever,
Which I can never imagine.
Never allow any misunderstandings,
To come between you and your beloved.
Mend the relationship in time and keep it alive before its too late!
Am Sorry.....do wonders!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am Sorry! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget