Am in Riddle?
Half glass empty or
Half glass filled
One and same
But if I tell half glass empty
Am in riddle
Will you say negative thoughts for me?
A handsome guy on way
Only thrice I looked
I got eyes so I looked
Am in riddle?
Will you mistake me?
I did my job best
I love you
Not that boss in love.
My work impressed him a lot.
Am in riddle.
What will you think?
Usually frank way
May be understood or may not be.
Am again in riddle
What you think of me?
Here my thoughts are in riddle
Whether I should tell or not to tell openly
If I tell what will be reaction.
Yes Am in riddle
What you think I should do?
If I tell truth
With no proof
Will my voice be heard to prove my innocence.
Am in riddle
Will my Lame voice be heard?
Am in riddle always in one way or the other way
Its just a daily dose for me
What to do..
I just come to confuse every one.
And to confuse self.
Am myself is a riddle..
Comes in riddles.
Leaves you in riddles.
Am I right?
Ha ha ha..
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am in Riddle? by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
- My Description, Foster Teegarden
- Scared to love you, leanne royle
- Pain, leanne royle
- Human, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)