Am in Riddle?
Half glass empty or
Half glass filled
One and same
But if I tell half glass empty
Am in riddle
Will you say negative thoughts for me?
A handsome guy on way
Only thrice I looked
I got eyes so I looked
Am in riddle?
Will you mistake me?
I did my job best
I love you
Not that boss in love.
My work impressed him a lot.
Am in riddle.
What will you think?
Usually frank way
May be understood or may not be.
Am again in riddle
What you think of me?
Here my thoughts are in riddle
Whether I should tell or not to tell openly
If I tell what will be reaction.
Yes Am in riddle
What you think I should do?
If I tell truth
With no proof
Will my voice be heard to prove my innocence.
Am in riddle
Will my Lame voice be heard?
Am in riddle always in one way or the other way
Its just a daily dose for me
What to do..
I just come to confuse every one.
And to confuse self.
Am myself is a riddle..
Comes in riddles.
Leaves you in riddles.
Am I right?
Ha ha ha..
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am in Riddle? by Geetha Jayakumar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Tumhe main Peyar Nehi de, Kumar Vishwas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The PH Forum Ru-Ku Trifecta..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- You Never Know, Ifthekar Ifthi
- The Real Fruit, Nash Thomas
- Promise And Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N10, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N9, Kristian Djordjanov
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan