Am in Riddle?
Half glass empty or
Half glass filled
One and same
But if I tell half glass empty
Am in riddle
Will you say negative thoughts for me?
A handsome guy on way
Only thrice I looked
I got eyes so I looked
Am in riddle?
Will you mistake me?
I did my job best
I love you
Not that boss in love.
My work impressed him a lot.
Am in riddle.
What will you think?
Usually frank way
May be understood or may not be.
Am again in riddle
What you think of me?
Here my thoughts are in riddle
Whether I should tell or not to tell openly
If I tell what will be reaction.
Yes Am in riddle
What you think I should do?
If I tell truth
With no proof
Will my voice be heard to prove my innocence.
Am in riddle
Will my Lame voice be heard?
Am in riddle always in one way or the other way
Its just a daily dose for me
What to do..
I just come to confuse every one.
And to confuse self.
Am myself is a riddle..
Comes in riddles.
Leaves you in riddles.
Am I right?
Ha ha ha..
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am in Riddle? by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Back From Vacation, John Updike
- Epistle from Esopus to Maria, Robert Burns
- Relatives, John Updike
- Saying Goodbye to Very Young Children, John Updike
- In Extremis, John Updike
- Earth's Period, Arno Le Roux
- Details on attack, Nassy Fesharaki
- Epigram—Thanks for a National Victory, Robert Burns
- Dog's Death, John Updike
- Verses on a Parting Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)