Sanjay K John
am I sad
certifying on my life at the end of the day,
a rupture wound in my body,
and compassionate my heart,
my ego seeks to force a smile,
but my soul doesn't comprehend the need.
this micro sadness doesn't taste intolerable, it is precious...
Sanjay K John's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (am I sad by Sanjay K John )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest