Sanjay K John
am I sad
certifying on my life at the end of the day,
a rupture wound in my body,
and compassionate my heart,
my ego seeks to force a smile,
but my soul doesn't comprehend the need.
this micro sadness doesn't taste intolerable, it is precious...
Sanjay K John's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (am I sad by Sanjay K John )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...